After you registered a Free blog in WordPress.com, the next thing is to find out what theme do you like to use. You can go through themes within your WordPress.com’s dashboard and find one that you would like to use. Personally I love to use Cutline theme for a couple of reasons:
- It allows you to customize your header image;
- It is very simple and clean looking;
- It is already optimized for SEO (Search Engine Optimization);
- It is a widgets-ready theme;
- It allows you to choose your favorite layouts;
- Its author provides lots of supports for this theme.
You can find out more details of other themes before you choose yours, check out WordPress.com Theme Reviews before you make your decision.
What theme do you prefer to use? Please leave a comment below.