I searched around the Internet and found some very useful plugins most WordPress bloggers like to use. These plugins are for full version WordPress (WordPress.org) blogs. That means if you have WordPress.com blog, then you can’t use them. As you know plugins extend WordPress to do almost everything for your blog/website. Check out the following articles to see what plugins other bloggers have suggested:
- 10 WordPress Plugins Every Blog Should Be Using – This article’s author, Kyle Eslick, has listed 10 WordPress plugins that every blogger should be using. Reviews were provided for each plugin there.
- The Top Ten WordPress Plugins – The author has picked the top ten WordPress plugins out of hundreds. Those WordPress plugins will make your blogging life easier.
- WordPress Plugins Every Blogger Should Be Using – A collection of the most popular WordPress plugins such as find related posts, ultimate tag warrior, the best AdSense plugins, and more…
- 25 WordPress Plugins Every Blog Should Have – Wow! A list of 25 WordPress plugins for your blog/website? What a collection! Read through to see which plugins you might be interested.
- 10 Must-Have WordPress Plugins – One of the biggest advantages to use WordPress software is that it provides bloggers countless of plugins that you can use to extend your blog software.
- Top 10 WordPress Plugins – The wonderful thing about WordPress plugins is that it allows you to add so much functionalities to your blog/website. Leap to the site to see what WordPress plugins the author has rounded up for you.
- new Lists of favorite WordPress plugins – made by Lorelle a year ago. Lorelle found 48 lists out of 280 plugins that were recommended by other bloggers to their readers.
After I’ve read the above articles, I am amazed WordPress plugins can do so much for our blog/website. Maybe you have already had installed some of them. So what are your favorite plugins you are using now? or what plugins do you want to recommend to your readers? Please leave a comment below.