Why do we need a contact form on our blog/website? The main reason is to cut down the email spamming. You’ll be glad if you set up one for your blog/website since it hides your email in it. So do you want to find out which contact form is good for your blog/website? I searched the web and provided a list below. Check them out; find out which one is good for your blog/website. If a blog/website have multiple blogging authors, then some of the contact forms will allow you to set up to only send an email to a specific author.
- Contact Form ][ – a WordPress Plugin – Contact Form ][ is Ryan Duff’s original contact form. It is a WordPress plugin that offers a simple drop-in contact form in any new/existing post/page.
- PXS Mail Form WordPress Plugin – This plugin has updated email contact from plugin built off of Ryan Duff’s excellent wp-contact form plugin. PXS includes additional checks over the original…
- Enhanced WordPress contact form plugin – Another improved contact form based on Ryan Duff’s Contact Form ][. Now it adds: referring page on your site; if the original referer is a search engine, the keywords used in the query; the original referer; spam protection…
- cformsII – contact form – cforms is a highly customizable, flexible and powerful form builder plugin, covering a variety of use cases and features from attachments to multi form management, you can even have multiple forms on the same page!
- contact form 7 – Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible. Supports multiple contact forms. You can customize form and mail contents with simple markup. AJAX submitting with jQuery Form Plugin. Spam filtering with Akismet. Bot prevention with CAPTCHA.
- Secure Form Mailer Plugin For WordPress – This is the WordPress plugin version of the secure PHP form mailer script. This plugin has a wide range of features including: support for multiple instances, an easy to use dynamic form generation system (any number of fields, in any order), multiple…
- SCF2 Contact Form – WordPress contact form plugin that lets you read and reply to emails while logged in WordPress and sends emails to multiple users.
- editor’s pick Secure and accessible PHP contact form for WordPress – This plugin lets you add a contact form to a WordPress page or a template. It is secure & accessible contact form for WordPress + multi-user version.
For a WordPress.com blog, you have options to put a contact form in your post or page. For details of how to implement it, just check out this post: Contact Forms. See my contact form in Contact page that I’ve just created.
Would you like to use a contact form for your WordPress blog? Why or why not? Please leave a comment below.