A simple and powerful way to help your customers to recognize your company is using a logo. It also brings personal touches to your website. If you like to design your own logo like me, then you may find this post useful. I searched the Internet and found some Free and useful online logo design tools and listed them below for your benefits. You can choose one or two to design your own logo the way you like. So feel free to browse and have fun with them.
- Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator – This logo and graphics generator allow you to create whatever kinds of images you like and fill out the form to create your customized logo in just minutes.
- Web 2.0 Logo Creator Online. Design and create Free logos – Use this simple logo creator to get your own logo. Then save it to your PC.
- Free Logo Design Engine | Logo Maker | Logo Generator – This website allows you to create your own logo and buttons for Free.
- Logo Generator – your logo is just a click away – This website provides logo templates of all kinds including text only, icons, animals, artists/craftsmen, and many more that you can use to design your own logos.
- Text Based Logo Generator – This is a really simple logo generator tool. You just type your text in the text field, pick a style, and create your own text based logo.
- Cool Archive – Free Logo Generator – This free tool allows you to create your logo in minutes. You can save your images as .jpg or .gif files all in your own preference.
- Design An Instant Free Logo Online! – This website lists six logo types that you can choose from and create your own logo with your preferred choice.
Alternatively you can use Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 to create your own logo for your website. If you use Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, then go to Home tab, in the Slides group, you need to click Layout and then Blank. But if you use Microsoft PowerPoint 2003, go to Format menu, then click on Slide Layout.
Is this post helpful? Would you like to use these free logo tools to create your own logo? Why or why not? Please leave a comment below.