I’ve known Digg for a while but never think about to join it till now. So what is Digg? What can you do with it? I am curious about that so I searched the Internet for answers. The lists below are the things I’ve found so far:
- According to Digg’s own definition: it is a place for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the web. From the biggest online destinations to the most obscure blog, it surfaces the best stuff as voted on by its users.
- Digg is a social news website and everybody can join freely.
- Digg’s contents and links are submitted by its own users.
- When a Digg’s user submits his/her content, it will go into the “Upcoming” stories section.
- Other people will read the new coming content. If they like it, they will “Digg” it.
- If your story receives enough Diggs, it will be promoted to the “Popular” section and will be listed on the front page on Digg’s site.
- A Digg’s user can also use the “Bury” button to filter out bad links, off-topic content and duplicate entries.
- Other thing a Digg’s user can do is to discuss the story in the comment section.
It is all for now. If you find some interesting things that are related to Digg, feel free to share them below.